Inspire and Educate
We are now accepting submissions for the debut Interplas Insights Conference!
We're challenging the global plastics industry to propose the best speakers from all backgrounds to present on this prestigious platform.
In 2021, we hosted world-class presentations from Jaguar LandRover, Lloyds Bank, Microban, NHS, the BPF, Tesco, Innovate UK, WRAP and PwC and more.
This year is set to be even bigger with a new purpose-built theatre within the exhibition halls to address key topics, issues, challenges, innovations and perspectives from across the plastics sector.
This is your chance to put forward thought leaders, innovators and technology experts to be considered for the opportunity to present on one of the world's most influential platforms.
We are welcoming speaker submissions across but not limited to the following areas:
• Climate Protection
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Innovative Applications
• Materials Development
• New Technology
• Policy & Regulation
• Skills & Training
• The Future of Plastics
Global innovation will only achieve its fullest potential by embracing individuals from all backgrounds. We are calling on the entire plastics industry to help ensure we have full representation and a diversity of voices for the programme in 2023.
• Promotion as an official speaker on relevant marketing materials across Rapid News Group media and other industry titles.
• Unique opportunity to share market knowledge and start new discussions with stakeholders.
• Connect with fellow speakers, as well as exhibitors and visitors.
• Be part of the celebration of 75 years of Interplas.
Speakers are responsible for arranging their own hotel and travel arrangements. We do not pay speakers to participate in the conference programme or to travel to the event.
• A unique take on the latest trends in technology that will inspire and educate.
• A diverse voice and point of view.
• Visible engagement, mobilisation and enthusiasm on the topic.
The best submissions demonstrate the speaker is a catalyst for innovation and change, and an influencer in the industry.
The Interplas Advisory Board guides us on the strategic direction for the conference programme, speaker recommendations and content themes, and provides insight into the community. Speakers for Interplas 2021 were independently selected based on their area of expertise.